The women's advice centre receives financial support from:
- North Rhine-Westphalia Ministry for Health, Emancipation, Care and Age
- Rheinisch-Bergisch district
This funding covers only part of our costs, however, and so the advice centre depends on regular donations.
A big thank you goes to our supporters who help to enable our work and through their contributions stand up for women in need and their children:
- Lions Club Bergisch Gladbach
- Lions Club Bensberg Schloß
- Katholische Frauen Deutschlands (KFD) groups
- Ev. Frauenhilfe Heidkamp and Altenberg/Schildgen
- private donors
Would you like to help us, too?
We welcome all donations! You can find our bank details under Donations.
All donations are tax-deductible.